ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Glenn Hughes Signature Purple Crush Bass 50 is a limited-edition bass combo that boasts a fun purple exterior, paying homage to Hughes’ band Deep Purple. Crush Bass 50 blends the best features of the AD200 and OB1 Orange bass amplifiers for the ultimate amp experience. This 50-Watt model offers bold sound thanks to the analog circuitry and ported cabinet design. The EQ circuit features a sweepable parametric mid band for better sound shaping. The bi-amped setup provides interactive controls for adding extra harmonics and effects to the core bass tone.
- Crush Bass 50 boasts a paramedic mid band that provides greater control over the EQ circuit inspired by the 4 Stroke Series amp
- The 'bi-amped setup, Blend and Gain controls blend layers of harmonies and distortion from the guitar amp with the core bass tone for crafting a one-of-a-kind sound
- Crush Bass 50 features improved low-end response with a 12-inch speaker with reflex port, and the all-analog signal path delivers full-bodied sound
- For silent practice, Crush Bass has a headphone output with CabSim circuitry that emulates the response of OBC bass speaker cabinets
- Loaded with essential features, the amp includes an auxiliary input that connects external audio sources so you can listen to backing tracks while practicing and an onboard tuner for quick tune-ups
|Manufacturer Part Number||CRUSHBASS50LTD|