Paiste's 2002 Big Beat Crash/Ride Cymbal is a modernized, yet timeless interpretation of the legendary 2002 sound. Visually, the cymbals feature a distinctly new hammering pattern for the 2002 family, a slightly darkened, semi-matted finish and simplified black logos to distinguish the Big Beat set. With the 2002 Big Beat models, we take the 2002 sound into a new realm, while preserving the legendary 2002 heritage. Alloyed with CuSn8 Bronze - also known as «2002 Bronze» - these cymbals are built to last and are an exciting addition to your drum kit. They're perfect for soft to loud settings and are great for Rock, Indie-Rock, Blues, Rock’n’Roll, Country, R&B, Soul, Gospel and modern hybrids rooted in those styles. They quickly become a favorite in your cymbal bag and are sure to enhance your percussion performance.
- HIGH-QUALITY VERSATILE CYMBAL - The Paiste Big Beat is an ultra-versatile drumming tool, delivering a warm and deep sound as a crash or a brilliant, lush wash as a ride. Get the tone of legendary bands with this responsive and defined cymbal!
- LIGHT-TO-MEDIUM VOLUME - Perfect for any modern drum set including those in low to loud settings, the Big Beat features a balanced stick sound and lively intensity that's perfect for cutting through the mix.
- RESPONSIVE WITH WARM LUSH CRASHES - Get the most out of your performance with this 2002 Big Beat series cymbal’s warm luscious crashes that have a swift fade and a wide multi-layered wash with airy pings. Broad, musical bells give an added touch of distinction.
- CHARACTER & FUNCTION - Bell character is well integrated into the stick sound with a lively response intensity. This multifunctional design works well both as crashes and rides, offering airy, defined ping over wide multi-layered wash.
- RELIABLE SOURCE FOR CYMBALS - Paiste brings you the best in terms of quality and craftsmanship with their cymbal range. Experience extraordinary low-end and crisp projection as you experience every nuance in your performance with professional quality results each time.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1068520|