The Paiste Classic Crash Cymbal is the perfect addition to your drum kit for a powerful and exciting percussion performance. Built-to-last and with a medium-soft to very loud setting, this cymbal is great for live shows or recording in any genre ranging from Classic Rock, Blues, Punk, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal and most Modern Metal styles, Crossover, Country Rock, Ska, Rockabilly, Funk ,R&B, Soul, Gospel and modern hybrids rooted in those styles. Promising reliability and projection of high energy levels with timeless classic tones that defined generations of drummers since the early days of Rock & Roll music. Paiste is a trusted source for all your percussion needs and is built on the foundation of the original classic cymbals but expanded by modern sounds for today's progressive popular music. With a brilliant clarity that still warm strong musical tones and a precise sound you will be glad you chose this cymbal!
- HIGH-QUALITY CRASH CYMBALS - Enhance your performance with the premium Paiste Classic Crash Cymbal! Respected drummers since the early days of Rock have helped define its superior sound.
- UPGRADE YOUR DRUM KIT - Get your drum set in top shape and ensure it's fully equipped to deliver top-notch performance. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you'll experience improved playability and feel with this classic crash cymbal.
- BUILT-TO-LAST - Get great value for money and enjoy long lasting use thanks to the 2002's high quality construction. Pro players on stage and studio alike will appreciate its reliable durability.
- BRIGHT WARM TONE - Hear striking clarity and separation when you hit this cymbal, while still maintaining strong presence in any mix. It's perfect for classic rock albums or live performances, making sure every take is unique!
- RELIABLE SOURCE FOR CYMBALS - Paiste brings you the best in terms of quality and craftsmanship with their cymbal range. Experience extraordinary low-end and crisp projection as you experience every nuance in your performance with professional quality results each time.
|Manufacturer Part Number