Paiste Crash Cymbals from the 900 Series are crafted from 2002 Bronze, offering warmth, brilliance and strength refined by Swiss craftsmanship with hand hammering and lathing. The special finish slightly darkens the cymbals and amplifies the lathing grooves and hammer marks for a spectacular appearance that fuses roughness and elegance. Innovative design brings greater flexibility in a cymbal that gives feel and outstanding playability. The overall sound is warm and full with subdued, discreet brightness. The 900 Series sets the new standard for advanced sound at a reasonable investment, quickly becoming your favorite in your cymbal bag. It is built-to-last an exciting addition to your drum kit which will enhance your percussion performance. With Paiste's trusted source of quality you can trust these cymbals to take your beat to the next level!
- HIGH-QUALITY HI-HAT CYMBALS - Paiste Crash Cymbals offer legendary warmth, brilliance and strength with its sophisticated hybrid manufacturing. Hand hammering and lathing brings out the distinctive grooves and mark for a spectacular appearance.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Enjoy greater flexibility with outstanding playability. Warm and full sound with subtle brightness can be found in various sizes, ranging from lighter models that are full of character to heavier ones that add abundant brilliance.
- GREAT RANGE, CLEAN MIX – With this cymbal in your drum kit, you can expect a wide range of sounds plus a clean mix. Offering balance and responsiveness as well as punch and projection, it's perfect for all applications.
- BUILT-TO-LAST – Enhance your performance like never before with this versatile cymbal - its durability ensures it'll keep up with you for years to come! Upgrade your drum kit today with Paiste Crash Cymbal.
- RELIABLE SOURCE FOR CYMBALS - Paiste brings you the best in terms of quality and craftsmanship with their cymbal range. Experience extraordinary low-end and crisp projection as you experience every nuance in your performance with professional quality results each time.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1901416|