Introducing the Paiste Heavy Crash Cymbal from the PST 7 Series – a high-quality heavy crash cymbal that is built-to-last and will make an exciting addition to your drum kit. You get first-class manufactured cymbals and high quality sound design, as well as an affordable line for drummers who like a traditional sound, look and feel. The PST7’s base is CuSn8 bronze which stems from the legendary 2002 series, and it is lathed by our Swiss hand craftsmen to achieve their distinctive traditional look and finish. Thanks to this precise Swiss manufacturing you get a warm and clear overall sound that can cover a wide range of different music styles. When played, this cymbal has a bright, powerful, energetic, brilliant tone with a fairly wide range and clean mix. Additionally, due to its heavy feel you also get a bright, pronounced ping over clear controlled wash; plus you have a cutting bell sound with great assertiveness in loud music too. So don't miss out - upgrade your percussion performance today with the Paiste Heavy Crash Cymbal from the PST 7 Series!
- HIGH-QUALITY HEAVY CRASH CYMBAL - PST7 series cymbals combine a CuSn8 bronze base, a traditional sound and look, and Swiss handcrafting to create an excellent upgrade for your drum kit. Enjoy a bright, warm, powerful sound that is perfect for classic rock and other loud music applications.
- LATHED BY SWISS CRAFTSMEN - Each cymbal is carefully lathed, then finished with precise Swiss manufacturing techniques to achieve its distinctive traditional look and finish along with a warm and clear overall sound.
- BUILT-TO-LAST - Not only do these cymbals provide great performance, they're built to last too! Upgrade your drum kit today with quality crash cymbals from Paiste's PST7 series—you won't be disappointed.
- ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE - Experience improved sound and accuracy from the famous and ever popular Paiste Heavy Crash Cymbal. Built to last with a bright, warm and powerful tone that will enhance any performance.
- RELIABLE SOURCE FOR CYMBALS - Paiste brings you the best in terms of quality and craftsmanship with their cymbal range. Experience extraordinary low-end and crisp projection as you experience every nuance in your performance with professional quality results each time.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1702816|