The Paiste Swiss Splash Cymbal from the PST X Series is the perfect choice for drummers who seek a classic, traditional sound, look and feel. This high-quality cymbal adds an affordable line with the base of CuSn8 bronze which comes from the legendary 2002 series. The PST7 is lathed by our Swiss hand craftsmen to achieve their distinctive traditional look and finish. The result of Paiste’s precise Swiss manufacturing is a warm and clear overall sound with clarity and tonal definition that can be applied to a wide range of different music styles from light/thin, medium to heavy. So whether you're playing live or casually recording, this cymbal will quickly become a favorite in your bag due to its bright yet airy tone. It is built-to-last and an exciting addition to any drum kit that will surely enhance your percussion performance. With decades of experience in cymbals making, you can count on Paiste as a trusted source for your instrument needs.
- UPGRADE YOUR DRUM KIT - Get clear, bright sounds and an even, well-controllable feel with this Paiste Ride Cymbal. Enjoy a warm, distinct mix that has a medium wide range and a slightly silvery ping over a clean wash.
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND DESIGN - Go beyond mere bronze with the CuSn8 bronze base on which the PST7 is built. Our Swiss hand craftsmen lathe each cymbal to perfection for its distinctive traditional look and finish, making it perfect for any percussion performance.
- BRIGHT, WARM, & DISTINCT – PST7 produces a bright, warm and distinct sound with a medium wide range, clean mix. With its slightly silvery ping over a clean wash, you can enjoy an even, well-controllable feel.
- WIDE RANGE OF MUSIC STYLES - Offered in three weight classes (light/thin, medium, heavy), the PST7 allows you to blend seamlessly into any musical genre or style. With its bright yet warm tones and versatile ride design, upgrade your sound today!
- RELIABLE SOURCE FOR CYMBALS - Paiste brings you the best in terms of quality and craftsmanship with their cymbal range. Experience extraordinary low-end and crisp projection as you experience every nuance in your performance with professional quality results each time.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1701620|