ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The active VM-50 produces clear audio with fast-attacking, punchy bass. Its sleek finish complements any setup, especially one that includes other black products for a powerful visual presentation. The speaker can be tuned to suit the characteristics of any room, making it perfect for recreating a club sound when you’re DJing or providing a flat frequency response in a home or professional studio setting. The 4-mm-thick rigid aluminum front baffle further suppresses resonance and vibrations, delivering sound that’s authentic to the original source. To help you tweak the output and find the sound that’s perfect for the room you’re working in, each speaker includes DSP settings. On the rear panel, you’ll find two knobs: Low EQ and High EQ. Without needing to look, you can click the knobs into four different positions each, giving you 16 possible EQ settings that are simple to engage. Choose the one that sounds best for DJing or producing music in your home or studio, depending on the shape, size, and construction of the room!
- Every VM series speaker includes a Class D amplifier with 96 kHz sampling DSP to enable wide-bandwidth audio reproduction
- Aramid fiber woofer cones provide the outstanding punch that you’ll feel in the bass and low-mid frequencies
- Mid and high-frequency sounds are delivered with power thanks to the constant directivity horn, which also creates a broad, uniform listening space
- All VM series speakers are voiced flat to ensure you hear the natural sound of the music
- The brand-new design of the hexagonal aluminum front baffle brings a fresh look, as well as improved sound quality and durability
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER