ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre is a dual-mode interface and ADAT expander which boasts 8 channels of premium analog audio, rock-solid sync, USB-C, and optical connectivity. With our award-winning lineage of pristine analog quality, AudioFuse 8Pre is destined to become the expander of choice in studios and creative spaces around the world. When you’re putting your heart and soul into your music and productions, you need to know your audio is in safe hands. AudioFuse 8Pre offers unrivalled quality at its price point. The 8 DiscretePRO© preamps and analog signal path will let you truly “hear” your audio for the first time. The super-low Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) lets you capture every subtle detail, while the huge input gain will drive even the most demanding low-output mics. All this with a totally flat frequency response for total transparency. The superb quality doesn’t stop there, AudioFuse 8Pre also features the best A/D converters available. Even if this unit was just 8 world-class preamps, it would be worth the money, but AudioFuse 8Pre gives you so much more.
- 16 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 8 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 2 instrument inputs on channel 1&2
- 2 analog balanced inserts on channel 1&2
- 2 channels (1&2) with front panel access for ease of instant connectivity
- 8 independent analog line outputs
- Speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 1 stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS, designed for headphones up to 600 Ohms.
- Monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixer
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- Word clock input, output/thru on BNC
- DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 96kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Robust metal chassis in 1u single rack form factor
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER