ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The next-generation JBL 308P MkII compact powered studio monitor feature optimized transient response and improved linearity to make a legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the patented JBL Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging, flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu/-10dBV input-sensitivity switch, and adjustable volume control, this broad, room-friendly sweet spot enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace.
- New boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment.
- 3-position HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER