The nanoKONTROL2 provides eight channels of control, plus a dedicated transport control section. The buttons have been carefully selected for use with many software titles - including major DAW programs - ensuring simple and intuitive control. A knob, fader, and three switches are provided for each of the eight channels, respectively assigned to pan, volume, and solo/mute/record. The marker button and track select features make it easy to assign marks at important points for more efficient recording and song production. When using a software synthesizer, parameters can be easily assigned parameters to the desired controllers to provide hands-on tweaking.
- Low-profile, multi-function mixing control surface; dedicated transport control section
- New track select and marker advance parameters
- 8 Channels, each with 3 buttons (Rec, Mute, Solo), fader, and (Pan) knob
- Supports numerous software titles including major DAW programs
- Includes Korg Kontrol Editor and bonus software package. Also available in White
|Manufacturer Part Number||NANOKON2BK|