Mackie Big Knob Studio+ delivers a modernized, innovative monitoring control solution based on the bestselling Big Knob, plus integrated USB recording and playback. Professional routing and switching provide a selection of four sources, including USB playback and a choice between three pairs of monitors, each with independent gain trim to ensure balanced listening levels. Two Onyx mic preamps deliver a convenient, high-quality desktop recording source coupled with high-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit audio conversion for solid sound quality, whether recording or mixing. With dual headphone outlets, a dedicated amp-driven studio output, and flexible I/O options, Big Knob Studio+ is truly a nerve center for any professional studio.
- STAGE WORTHY: Passive electronics supports two pairs of studio monitor speakers for ultra-low noise and maximum signal integrity during an epic performance
- EFFORTLESS: Features pristine audio quality through a passive audio path that does not require a power supply for the best sound and portability when traveling
- OPTIMIZED DESIGN: The passive studio monitor controller is custom built with a sturdy “Built-Like-A-Tank” design for enhanced reproduction of your mix and music
- CONVENIENCE: Connect two sets of inputs and easily switch between them with convenient buttons for Mono, Mute, and Dim
- HIGH-QUALITY: Designed with classic big knob volume control to easily adjust the audio during your performance
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Big Knob Studio+