ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The DRM212 1600W 12” Professional Powered Loudspeaker delivers class-leading power via an ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier with next-gen protection. Power Factor Correction technology provides peak performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision-tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems. The DRM Control Dashboard features a high-contrast, full-color display for quick access to EQ, voicing modes, and more. Custom high-excursion transducers housed in the texture coated 15mm plywood cabinet is designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 fly points and dual-angle pole mounts, the DRM212 is perfect for bands, DJs, clubs, houses of worship, rental systems, and more.
- HIGH-QUALITY: Experience Mackie's studio sound with the high-efficiency 1600W Class-D amplifier that offers ample headroom for professional applications and a universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology to ensure consistent performance with unstable AC power
- DISPLAY SETTINGS: Features a DRM Control Dashboard which provides a high-contrast full-color display for easy single-knob access to configure, process, and view current EQ and voicing mode, high-resolution metering, and more from a single overview window
- UNIVERSAL: Designed with dual independent inputs and a dedicated 1/8” stereo aux input to support mic, line, and instrument signals
- RUGGED DESIGN: Custom built with a premium cabinet design that's surrounded by road-worthy 15mm plywood construction with internal bracing, which offers optimal acoustic performance and a touring-grade textured coating giving the device a powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- FLEXIBLE: Equipped with fly points for versatile configuration options and an angled cabinet design to provide a high-performance floor monitor for any venue
|Manufacture Part Number||DRM212-P|