The 19” rackmount HM-400 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier offers an incredible amount of versatility and excellent sound quality in a single rack space. Perfect for professional applications including studios, Houses of Worship, practice spaces, and more. The HM-400 features a main input with level control plus stereo outputs, aux inputs and EQ per channel with 12 total headphone outputs. Whether its just splitting a signal to your band, or more complex headphone distortion, these are ideal for when up to four people want to listen together. Rock out with excellent sound quality and endless confidence!
- FEATURES: With four independent aux inputs, the amp contains eight individual stereo inputs, an L/R main stereo input with L/R stereo outputs, plus mute and stereo/2-channel mode switches per channel
- OPTIMIZED DESIGN: All four channels boast three headphone outputs for a total of 12 outputs and seven segment LED meters to increase the monitoring capacity of your studio
- HEAVY-DUTY: Through a heavy-gauge steel chassis, long wear potentiometers and switches, the device showcases Built-Like-A-Tank construction
- EFFICIENT: Perfect for quickly splitting a phones mix in the studio, the aux input on each channel contains balance control to mix main and aux signal
- EFFORTLESS: Equipped with superior sound quality and premium analog circuitry, the design delivers an ultra-low noise floor and high headroom
|Manufacturer Part Number||HM-400|