From acoustic guitars to laptops, always sound your best with MDB Series Direct Boxes. An essential tool for every musician and engineer, the MDB-1P Passive DI has everything you need to adapt unbalanced, high-impedance audio to a balanced, low-impedance output with minimal noise. Featuring a 1/4” high-impedance input and thru with -15db pad and a balanced XLR output with ground lift. The MDB Series will give you the peace of mind that your sound will faithfully get to your audience the way that you hear it on stage.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE: With Built-Like-A-Tank construction, the device is perfect for guitars, basses, and more in any stage or studio setting
- CONVENIENT: Get clean audio to a mixer no matter what instrument you are using through a high-impedance 1/4" input and Thru output
- PREMIUM CONNECTION: Whether you are in the studio or performing on stage, your instruments will always sound as good as they do at the source through balanced male XLR output connectors with Ground Lift
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN: Through ultra-low noise and distortion, the passive direct box offers excellent noise performance and transparency
- HEAVY-DUTY: Designed with a -15dB pad to ensure distortion-free performance and extra headroom when connecting to high-output sources
|Manufacturer Part Number||MDB-1P|