Designed for players of all type and abilities, Launchkey is an intuitive and fully integrated MIDI keyboard controller for making tracks in Ableton Live and with your external equipment. With Launchkey, regardless of experience, you can create and play your music like never before. With its various musical creation features, all of which can be used standalone, Launchkey removes barriers to creativity, and expands the musical vocabulary of even the most talented keyboardists. Eight Scale modes guide you into new musical territory, by transposing keys played to notes in the scale selected. Simply choose your root note and your preferred scale, then play. Three Chord modes transform the keys and pads into an interactive surface of musical exploration, where every note played is tonally and harmonically linked. The arpeggiator lets you explore new melodies and find ideas quickly, while the mutate function reconstructs your patterns into exciting new forms. Custom Modes simplify the relationship between controller and software, with more power than ever in your hands. Program your controller using the Novation Components browser-based tool, which lets you customize the behavior of your Launchkey, with control over control assignments, MIDI routing, and pad color. Launchkey 25 MK3 is equipped with a full-size five-pin MIDI DIN output, enabling simple connection to the universe of MIDI devices — new and old. Coupled with its immense standalone potential, Launchkey is now the centrepiece to your live or studio rig — computer or not. The MK3 revision is features flexibilty, with improved velocity-sensitive pads that provide greater control over dynamics. With eight fixed rotary knobs, the software comes to life using Ableton Live, a seamless program that showcases a dedicated button for activating the Capture MIDI function, plus track arm, quantise, click and loop controls, for flying around your Session faster than ever. If you are not an Ableton Live user, the Launchkey has full integration with Logic and Reason, out of the box functionality with other DAWs including Studio One, Cubase and Pro Tools, via HUI. Whether starting out or locked in a groove, Launchkey is the controller keyboard to take you further on your musical journey.
- With immediate access to all the controls you need, create and play with feeling – Velocity-sensitive keyboard and 16 velocity-sensitive pads enable expressive and dynamic performance
- Get creative with three chords, including fixed, scale and user, which allow you to trigger chords with one finger
- Use scale modes to transpose keys and pads in the selected scale
- The five-pin MIDI output works with any MIDI-compatible device and comes equipped with a 16x2 character screen that makes it easy to see what you’re controlling or selecting
- Choose from four model sizes, including 25, 37, 49 and 61, where key variants let you pick the perfect controller for your setup
- Shape your sound by tweaking instruments and effects to perfection using eight rotary encoders, on 49- and 61-key model, and nine 45mm faders
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMS-LAUNCHKEY-37-MK3|