Spend more time making music with the Launchpad X 64-pad MIDI grid controller for Ableton Live. Featuring everything you need to make incredible music, take advantage of launching, playing and performing your sounds and building your tracks using the large, super-sensitive RGB pads, dynamic note and scale modes, and mixer controls. Everything about making tracks in Ableton Live is made easier with Launchpad X’s quick, hands-on clip and scene launching and our most playable grid to date. Play your instruments and devices expressively with the 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads, then never lose an idea with one-press Capture MIDI control. Launchpad X belongs on the desk of every Ableton Live music maker. Express yourself: Launchpad X gives you everything you need right at your fingertips so you can spend less time clicking a mouse and more time making music. Never worry about being out of key – Dynamic Note and Scale modes let you easily play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Our most responsive velocity-sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch let you play your instruments dynamically and expressively. Step back from the screen, get hands-on and dive into your tracks. Make it yours: Go deeper and get Launchpad X working the way you want. Use Novation Components to customise MIDI mappings, and control almost anything; four custom modes mean you can design how this essential grid controller works for you – you’re only limited by your imagination. Take control of your performance: Essential performance controls are a single button-press away: stop, solo, mute, record arm and set your levels, pans and sends. Using Launchpad X is a simple as it gets, no drivers to install, just plug and perform. Splice Sounds: Get two months free access to Splice Sounds with Launchpad X, offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily. Take 100 credits per month for sounds, foley, presets, and MIDI files and join millions of artists using Splice to make all kinds of music, Grammy-winning albums, and cinematic scores. Sound Collective: When you register your Launchpad X, you’ll automatically gain access to Sound Collective. Get new free plug-ins every couple of months from some of the biggest names in the business, along with offers, discounts and more. Launchpad X & Live Loops in Logic Pro X: Live Loops brings cell-based looping playback and performance to Logic Pro X for the first time. With Launchpad X as your Live Loops controller, use cells to sketch out arrangement ideas, fast, and record your performances. Setup is automatic: just select your Launchpad from Logic’s Control Surface Setup, then rotate the device 90 degrees to display the Live Loops grid. (Logic Pro X 10.5 is required.)
- 64 Large RGB pads – velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips and play your instruments expressively
- Ableton Live Integration – quickly launch your clips and scenes at the press of a button. Stop, Solo and Mute controls make it easier and more tactile to control your performances, no mouse needed.
- Play effortless in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads with the dynamic note and scale modes
- Features four custom modes and customizable controls for mapping and practically anything else that can be controlled from the Launchpad X
- Get started easily using the online Easy Start tool to get all the software you want, and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes
- Product hardware specifications include, 64 Pads, 16 Buttons, 81 RGB LEDs, USB-C Socket, and Kensington MiniSaver Slot
|Manufacturer Part Number