The RME ADI2DACFS Ultra-fidelity PCM/DSD 768 kHz 2-Channel DA Converter is optimal for home and hi-fi listening for music lovers. The ultra-fidelity PCM/DSD provides minimal distortion and a low noise floor for your regular listening sessions. The ADI2DACFS is perfection for musicians, engineers, or music lovers who want the best digital to analog conversions with an intuitive feature set. The actual two-channel Full Duplex audio interface provides a SPDIF input signal that can be recorded through USB.
- The most versatile DAC available, the ADI2DACFS provides balanced/unbalanced analog I/Os, extreme power headphone output, a low noise in-ear-monitor output, SteadyClock FS, class-compliant USB compatibility, and same rates up to 768 kHz
- Developed by RME engineers, the updated ADI-2 DAC uses ESS's ES9028Q2M in a particular circuit variant that allows the chip to perform with professional-level quality
- The ADI-2 DAC FS allows those who use in-ear-monitors to receive the full dynamic range on playback, and its ground noise floor is 10dB lower than the one of the Extreme Power output
- When AutoDark is activated, the display, function keys, volume knob, and the standby button go off after 10 seconds of no user operation while touching any button or control will turn on all lights for 10 seconds
- Included is a new extended multi-remote support that has clearly labeled buttons for accessibility in any lighting situation
|Manufacturer Part Number||ADI2DACFS|