ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
RME's Digiface Dante offers a great-sounding, low-latency way to pipe 64 channels of Dante digital audio into and out of your computer. Beyond that, this audio interface's dual Word Clock ports can operate as a MADI I/O with up to 64 channels. That's 128 channels total, all transferred through a reliable USB 3.0 connection. The Digiface Dante's two banks of redundant Dante ports can also function as a switch, connecting up to four network lines. You can also use the Digiface Dante without USB, transforming it into a handy 64-channel Dante-to-MADI converter. Beyond that, you get RME's powerful real-time mixing software, TotalMix FX. The Digiface Dante also supplies you with remote control from your iOS device, PC, or Mac.
While the compact Digiface Dante is about as simple and elegant as it gets, you've got incredible control over inputs, outputs, mix levels, and more, from RME's TotalMix FX software mixer. You even have peak and RMS level metering, which is crucial for managing the gain levels of large numbers of tracks.
Enhance the power of your Digiface Dante with RME's TotalMix Remote. All you need to do is enter the IP address of your computer, and TotalMix Remote gives you complete remote control via your iOS device, PC, or Mac. Adjust any parameter of your main computer's TotalMix FX software while walking around with your tablet or sitting in another room on your laptop.
- Stream up to 64 channels of 192kHz audio to and from a Dante network
- Dual Word Clock ports can operate as a MADI I/O with up to 64 additional channels
- 2 Banks of redundant Dante ports can also function as a switch, connecting up to 4 network lines
- Operates as a handy 64-channel Dante-to-MADI converter sans USB
- TotalMix FX mixing software gives you unlimited routing of inputs and outputs
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER