The RM67 is a single rack space mixer designed for the install/contractor market. The unit mixes three balanced microphones with four stereo sources to mono or stereo balanced outputs. The XLR Microphone Inputs have Mic/Line level switches, a send/return Insert jack, and individually switchable +12 VDC phantom power. Priority talkover, with variable Duck Sensitivity is available on one microphone for paging, and on one Source input for use on a jukebox. telephone system, etc. Each Microphone input has a level and tone control, and each Source input has a level control. Bass and Treble controls have been provided for all the sources, and a Master Output Level control adjusts the level of all mixed signals.
- Three XLR mic inputs with switchable phantom power and input padding - Clip LEDs for each Mic input
- Mute jack, contact closure to ground main output mute - Master Level control
- Remote Volume jack (connects to an optional 100K ohm potentiometer) - Stereo Record Out
- Priority ducking/talk-over for microphone paging, and jukebox - Mic Insert jack for adding signal processing to the Mic Inputs
- Four stereo RCA line/consumer level inputs - Master Bass and Treble controls (sources only)
|Manufacturer Part Number