ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Sennheiser E 835-S is a handheld microphone perfect for professional live sound applications. It features the renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, and e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with an integrated mute switch. The true diversity half-rack receiver is in a full-metal housing with an intuitive LCD display for complete control. The wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver is easy and flexible via infrared.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality and up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range and up to 100 meters/300 feet of transmission range
|Manufacturer Part Number||4514|