The Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME2 Wireless Microphone System is the perfect solution for professional live sound. This all-in-one system includes an SK 100 G4 bodypack, ME 2-II lavalier microphone, EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, GA3 rack kit, and RJ10 linking cable. The frequency range of the A1 (470 - 516 MHz) band makes this system ideal for use in live sound applications. The state-of-the-art live sound featuring renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, and e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with an integrated mute switch provides superior audio quality.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality and up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range and up to 100 meters/300 feet of transmission range
|Manufacture Part Number||507856|