ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Shure BETA 56A Supercardioid Swivel-Mount Dynamic Microphone with High Output Neodymium Magnet is a professional microphone designed for closely monitoring tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds. The frequency response is specifically tailored for drums and instruments, and the built-in dynamic locking stand adapter makes setup a breeze. This microphone ensures clear sound with minimal noise interference with its shock mount design and neodymium magnet.
- Through tailored frequency response, drums, amplified instruments, and horns are provided with studio quality sound
- Custom made stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- The microphone showcases a uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- The hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse for long-lasting usage
- Using a neodymium magnet, the mic demonstrates high signal-to-noise ratio output and is minimally affected by varying load impedance
|Manufacturer Part Number||BETA 56A|