With legendary quality and reliability, the Shure BETA 56A, is the perfect snare and tom microphone for close miking. With a frequency response specifically tailored for drums and instruments, the microphone is designed with shock mount for sound isolation and minimization of mechanical noise. The built-in dynamic locking stand adapter features simple set-up, a durable steel mesh grille, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise-ratio. Typical usage includes close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds. Stop relying on the generic brand to get you through and start depending on the new industry standard to get the job done!
- Through tailored frequency response, drums, amplified instruments, and horns are provided with studio quality sound
- Custom made stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
- The microphone showcases a uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- The hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse for long-lasting usage
- Using a neodymium magnet, the mic demonstrates high signal-to-noise ratio output and is minimally affected by varying load impedance
|Manufacturer Part Number