ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
As a multi-purpose tool for musicians, the Shure BETA 91A is designed to provide a strong low-frequency response and maximum gain-before-feedback as a result of its half-cardioid polar pattern. Specifically tailored for bass frequency applications, the device features an updated microphone capsule for best use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including the piano. With an integrated preamplifier and XLR connection, the Beta 91A is a top choice among most sound engineers and provides a secure set up that reduces clutter and packs a studio-quality punch!
- The microphone showcases a uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Through a precisely engineered low-profile design, the microphone maximizes setup efficiency and reduces minimizes stage clutter
- With a wide dynamic range, the frequency response is tailored for kick drum and low frequency applications in high sound pressure level environments
- Includes a two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on which frequency you are applying
- Featuring a zipper pouch for transportation, the device does not require external mounting or accessories for ease of use or storage
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER