ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The SM57-LC from Shure is a cardioid dynamic microphone that minimizes background noise and provides a warm, clean sound that is perfect for various instrument miking applications. This mic is a fixture among music legends and can be seen in small clubs, sports stadiums, and professional recording studios worldwide. The SM57-LC features a uniform cardioid pick-up pattern that isolates the primary sound source and minimizes background noise. This mic is perfect for those who want to showcase their musical talent with a one-of-a-kind stage performance or studio recording session.
- Featuring clean, contoured frequency response, the mic showcases brilliant instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Accessible for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking with professional quality reproduction
- The body of the microphone is designed with a cardioid polar pattern that picks up audio from the source with excellent feedback rejection
- Each mic showcases wired connectivity and can withstand years of road or studio use
- The frequency response ranges from 40 to 15,000 Hz
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM57-LC|