The Zoom H1n's dead-simple stereo pickup with unlimited overdubs makes archiving music performances, dialogue, and sound for film easier than ever. The Zoom H1n is the successor to the acclaimed H1. Upgraded features include dedicated one-touch buttons for recording, playback, and audio settings; a new 1.25"" backlit LCD that reads easily in any lighting condition; slate and test tone generators for simpler A/V sync; auto-record and self-timer functions; a front-facing speaker; and adjustable playback speed for transcription and notation. Whether you use the phase-coherent onboard stereo XY mics or plug in your own sound source via the 1/8"" stereo mic/line jack, the Zoom H1n captures your world in glorious 24/96 hi-fi.
- The H1n Handy Recorder is a compact and versatile audio recorder for film, music, podcasts, and more
- The H1n’s sleek design features a protective mic enclosure, a bright graphic LCD screen, and easy-to-access buttons and menu options
- Its built-in X/Y microphone captures high-quality stereo sound in any environment; and a convenient stereo ⅛"" mini phone jack mic/line input allows creators to connect external microphones or other digital devices for even more versatility
- Advanced functions like Playback Speed Control and A-B Repeat provide greater flexibility during playback. Stereo Bounce makes it easy to overdub new sounds. And the Voice Emphasize filter is designed specifically for dictation, making it incredibly useful for interviews, lectures, or podcasting
- For filmmakers using DSLRs, the H1n is equipped with all-new Test Tone and Slate Tone generators to mark audio start and stop points for syncing audio to video
- A newly-designed onboard limiter enables distortion-free recording up to 120 dB SPL, so creators can capture concerts, rehearsals, or other loud settings without compromising sound quality
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZH1N|