You can add outstanding stereo recording capabilities to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, with the Zoom iQ6 iOS microphone. This is the same microphone configuration used on Zoom's acclaimed H4n Handy Recorder, boasting high-quality condenser mics and flexible 90-/120-degree XY stereo recording. It's ready to connect to your device's Lightning connector.
- Turn your iOS device into a field recorder by plugging in a Zoom iQ6—the world's first stereo X/Y microphone with a Lightning connector. Capture the sound of concerts, interviews, meetings and lectures with precision and full fidelity, then share your creations with the world
- The compact and lightweight iQ6 allows you to create high-quality recordings wherever you go. Whether it's a podcast on the fly, an impromptu concert or a sound effect you want to incorporate into your next video, you can count on your iQ6 to capture the moment with superior audio
- The iQ6's large analog-type MIC GAIN wheel and three-segment level LEDs ensure that you'll always get great audio in every environment—from quiet meetings to loud concerts—with crystal clarity and no signal overload
- The iQ6's dedicated headphone jack—which doubles as a line output—enables direct monitoring during both recording and playback
- X/Y stereo recording is a great way to cover a wide area while still capturing sound sources in the center with clarity and definition. You can even change the mic angle from 90 degrees for a tightly focused image to 120 degrees for immersive wide-angle stereo
- The iQ6 comes with an extended Lightning connector and removable spacer that allows it to be used with most iPhone, iPad and iPod cases. Simply plug your iQ6 in and start making great-sounding stereo recordings
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZIQ6|