ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Whether you want to capture a rehearsal, produce a quick demo, or create a great-sounding concert recording, the Zoom LiveTrak L-12 makes it easy. Not only can you record up to 12 individual channels, but you can also create custom headphone mixes for up to five band members and craft a polished live mix complete with studio-quality effects. You can complete your entire project on the L-12 or transfer all 12 discrete tracks to your DAW for editing and mixing. The LiveTrak L-12 also functions admirably as a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface for your Mac, PC, or iOS device.
- With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. It’s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels – all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
- LiveTrak’s 12 discrete channels (eight mono plus two stereo) have a 3-band mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in send effects. Its eight mono channels also have a dedicated compressor. With all these controls plus its 12-segment LED metering, the L-12 offers just what you need for intuitive mixing.
- LiveTrak lets you record 12 discrete tracks up to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV audio to an SD card while simultaneously mixing your live show. Tracks are recorded pre-EQ and effects, so they can be transferred to your favorite DAW for further mixing and editing.
- Each of LiveTrak’s five monitor outputs provides a unique mix, so every performer can create and save a mix that’s tailored to their preferences. Its headphone amplifier delivers volume that stands up in any live environment without the need for a separate headphone monitoring setup.
- LiveTrak is also a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface with flexible routing options, offering unlimited possibilities. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is also supported.
- Record automatically by adjusting the L-12’s customizable audio input commands. Set it to start when the master fader detects a certain dB level, or use a guitar chord or snare hit to start the track. You can capture data up to two seconds before recording starts, in case a performance begins ahead of time.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER