An all-in-one solution for podcasters, musicians, and location recorders, the LiveTrack LK-8 provides incredible functionality in a compact, portable unit. Built for efficient and streamlined podcast production, Live Trak L-8 delivers the features content creators want: four individual headphone outputs for multiple musicians, onboard sound trigger pads for prerecorded inserts, and a foolproof interface for call-in interviews.LiveTrak L-8 is not limited to capturing live performances. It also acts as a 12-tracker recorder and interface for your home studio.
- The L-8 combines a digital mixer with 8 input channels, and a multi-track recorder capable of recording up to 12 tracks simultaneously
- It can be used as a 12-in / 4-out USB audio interface even while you are recording to the SD card. Whether recording to the SD card or computer, it will save a separate file for each input so you will have the flexibility to edit and mix in post-production
- Podcasters can connect up to 4 pairs of headphones to the L-8’s outputs. In addition to the master output mix, the L-8 has 3 independent monitor mixes, enabling different mixes to be sent to individual musicians, participants, and performers
- Sound effects are a necessity for podcasters. The L-8 has 6 sound pads that can be used to play intros, jingles, sound effects, and more. You can trigger a pre-recorded ad or interview to give your hosts a break. If your podcast has a theme or a music bed, you can hit a sound pad to easily play it
- Remote podcast guests can be problematic, but not with the L-8. Equipped with a smartphone connection jack and an included TRRS cable, the L-8 is ideal for podcasting with call-in guests. The Mix-Minus function automatically prevents echo and feedback to and from your caller. You can also use the USB connection to route audio from Skype, Facetime, Hangouts, Slack, and more
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZL8|