There's never been a better time to start your own podcast. And with the Zoom PodTrak P4 getting started and recording your episodes is a breeze! This slim recorder has four microphone inputs — each with switchable +48V phantom power gives you and three other hosts the flexibility to use any combination of microphones you like. It has individual headphone outputs with independent volume controls so each host can monitor in complete comfort. Four programmable sound pads are at your disposal to trigger your show's intro music and signature sound bytes. It's also equipped with onboard effects for basic signal processing. A USB output enables convenient recording straight into a DAW for editing and processing. The PodTrak P4 has a battery life of 3.5 hours. Don't fret; if a marathon recording session is on the horizon, it can be powered from an external power supply, so you don't miss a second of the action.
- Compact, affordable, and loaded with features, the PodTrak P4 makes it easy to capture professional audio wherever you’re recording your podcasts
- The P4’s mic inputs feature Zoom’s professional quality preamps. Providing up to 70dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones
- With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all
- You and your guests are not always together. That’s why the P4 makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews. Just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB, using your favorite conferencing software. With the P4’s built-in mix-minus feature, distracting echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated
- The P4’s customizable Sound Pads can instantly trigger music, ads, jingles, and even pre-recorded interviews. Easily load your own sounds or choose from 11 pre-recorded presets
- The P4 operates up to 4 hours on 2 AA batteries, or you can also use a USB battery for extended recording time
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZP4|