If you're a mobile DJ, you need to protect your investment. That's where the ProX X-19MIX7UBL 7U Rackmount Case comes in. This case is made with rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood and reinforced steel ball corners. The removable cable access cover allows you to lock the case for security and protection while keeping your gear connected. The X-19MIX7U also comes with mounting hardware, so you can use it with a variety of devices. But what really sets this case apart is its sleek Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives it an alien look and prevents minor to mild scratches.
- ATA 300 STYLE DESIGN - Our signature Series rackmount cases are designed with your needs in mind. The heavy-duty steel construction with ball corners and dual anchor rivets ensures your equipment is safe and secure during transport.
- EASY LOCKING FIT & TONGUE - The easy locking fit and tongue provide a simple, hassle-free closure that will keep your case securely shut during transport.
- CABLE ACCESS HOLE - Keep your cables neatly organized and protected with the convenient cable access hole. You can also show off your ProX pride with the removable emblem cover.
- INDUSTRIAL RECESSED BUTTERFLY TWIST-LOCK LATCHES - Protect your case from tampering and theft with our high-quality industrial butterfly twist-lock latches. They're also padlock ready for extra security.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE RUBBER FEET - Keep your case stable and level on any surface with our four industrial grade rubber feet.
|Manufacturer Part Number||X-19MIX7UBL|