The ProX X-4UE Deluxe Effects Rack was designed to provide the best protection available for professional audio equipment and DJ gear. Its 7" depth and dual rack rails make it perfectly suited for rack-mountable effects units, DJ filters, and effects, signal processors such as compressors and EQs. The external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches make it easy to transport, while the rubber feet at the base ensure stability when stacking multiple units. The X-4UE is assembled with 3/8" plywood for premium protection, and features a rugged design and convenient features that will last a lifetime.
- SOLID & PROFESSIONAL RACK CASE - The Deluxe Effects Rack is perfect for transporting your heavy equipment. Durable dual rack rails, standard 19" width, and ATA-300 style certification make this rack a wise choice for the on-the-go musician.
- FOUR SPACE RACK CASE- This Deluxe Effects Rack is perfect for any professional audio equipment. It's 14" inches deep and has a standard 19" mounting rail width, making it the perfect size for your needs.
- RECESSED HANDLES - The Deluxe Effects Rack features recessed spring action handles on the front and back, making it easy to transport your equipment. These recessed handles provide added protection for your equipment and make it more difficult for thieves to steal your gear.
- DUAL RACK RAILS - The Deluxe Effects Rack is equipped with durable and solid dual rack rails, making it easy to mount your equipment. You can rest assured that your equipment will be safe and secure when using this rack case.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials gives you peace of mind that your equipment is well protected. Dual anchor rivets, steel ball corners, and industrial grade twist lock latches provide maximum durability for any road warrior.
|Manufacturer Part Number