The ATA Style Flight Travel Case for Denon DJ Prime Go Digital Controller is the perfect way to protect your standalone DJ system. It is constructed with a rugged and durable signature 3/8" Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as branded steel padded handles and latches. The case also features additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks and control knobs. Each case has our Signature look with our patented Honeycomb Digital™ Protected top lamination. The hexagon pattern design not only gives your case style, but also protects it against scuffs and scapes during transport. All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances. ProX is a trusted source for pro audio, so you can be sure that your equipment is safe when you travel with this case.
- TOUR-QUALITY PROTECTION - This case is built to ATA 300 standards, making it durable enough to withstand the rigors of travel. Durable ball corners and steel construction will keep your equipment safe and protected, while the high-density foam interior ensures that everything stays in place.
- READY FOR ANYTHING - With its spring action handles, industrial butterfly twist locks, and rubber feet, this case is ready for anything you can throw at it. The sleek black on black design also looks great onstage or in the studio.
- SIGNATURE HONEYCOMB PLYWOOD - The honeycomb digital laminated plywood finish provides maximum protection for your equipment while looking stylish at the same time.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - ProX Live Performance Gear® provides an industry leading limited lifetime warranty on all our cases.
- PROX IS A RELIABLE SOURCE: Trust ProX for all your professional audio gear needs. With a wide range of products to choose from, we have the perfect solution for you.
|Manufacturer Part Number