The ATA Flight Case for DJ Controller is designed specifically for the DDJ-1000 / SRT, DDJ-SX3, and DDJ-FLX-6 controllers. It is made with the highest quality material and workmanship and is built to last. The case has 1U rack space underneath the unit (rail hardware included) and is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood with honeycomb style. It also features durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, recessed steel padded handles and latches, and a removable front panel for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. The front removable panel also allows for easy access to the wireless microphones or other 1U equipment that may be stored underneath the controller. The Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design on this case gives it a unique look and makes it stand out from the competition.
- ATA FLIGHT CASE - Our ATA style road case is designed to protect your valuable DJ controller during transport.
- SIGNATURE SERIES DESIGN - This case features our limited edition digital honeycomb exterior design, giving your setup a unique look that will set you apart from the competition.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE RUBBER FEET - We know that when it comes to your equipment, you can't be too careful. That's why our cases come equipped with heavy steel ball corners, dual anchor rivets, and industrial grade rubber feet. We want to make sure your gear is safe from any damage during transport.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Our cases are made with the best materials available, including this high-quality signature series laminated plywood.
- PROX IS A RELIABLE SOURCE: Trust ProX for all your professional audio gear needs. With a wide range of products to choose from, we have the perfect solution for you.
|Manufacturer Part Number