The Flight Case for Digital Controller is designed by ProX Cases specifically for the Pioneer DDJ-800 Digital DJ Controller. It is made with the highest quality material and workmanship, ensuring that your controller will be well protected during transport. The case features reinforced steel ball corners, a recessed rubber grip steel handle, and butterfly twist latches, all of which are recessed to protect them from damage during transport. The case also provides additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit. The removable front panel allows you to easily access the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. This case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood, making it both strong and attractive.
- ATA-300 STYLE FLIGHT ROAD CASE - Our rugged ATA-300 style flight case is designed to protect and transport your DJ controller while on the road or during transit. The removable sliding laptop shelf ensures that your laptop is always within reach.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE RUBBER FEET - The four industrial grade rubber feet keep your case in place while in use and provide stability and shock resistance.
- HIGH-DENSITY FOAM INTERIOR SUPPORT & CASING - Cradles your controller with high-density foam interior support and casing to provide maximum protection. The foam also helps to keep your controller dust free.
- CABLE ACCESS HOLE - A cable access hole with a removable emblem cover allows you to easily access your cables without having to remove the cover completely. This is perfect for situations when you need quick access to your cables or want to leave them hidden from view.
- PROX IS A RELIABLE SOURCE: Trust ProX for all your professional audio gear needs. With a wide range of products to choose from, we have the perfect solution for you.
|Manufacturer Part Number||XS-DDJ800WLT|