This ATA Flight Case is designed specifically for DJ Control Systems. It is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your digital control system. The case is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners for protection and easy stacking, and recessed steel padded handles and latches to protect them from damage during transport. Additionally, there is space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to easily access the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. The case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design which gives it a super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces. It is a reliable source for all your professional audio needs and is built-to-last.
- ATA-300 STYLE FLIGHT ROAD CASE - The perfect case for transporting your valuable equipment! The stylish black on black honeycomb Digital™ exterior is not only great looking but also protective.
- SIGNATURE SERIES CERTIFIED - Our cases are built to last and certified by our Signature Series. This guarantees that you're receiving a top quality product that will meet or exceed your expectations.
- INDUSTRIAL-GRADE RUBBER FEET - We know how important it is to have sturdy, reliable feet on your flight road case! That's why we've included industrial-grade rubber feet to keep your case in place while in use.
- PROX GOES GREEN - We're committed to protecting our environment, and that includes making sure our products are as earth friendly as possible. All of our cases are built using top grade heavy-duty materials, ensuring maximum durability and sustainability.
- PROX IS A RELIABLE SOURCE: Trust ProX for all your professional audio gear needs. With a wide range of products to choose from, we have the perfect solution for you.
|Manufacturer Part Number||XS-RANE12BL|