This Flight case for a Single Turntable is made from the ProX Signature series Plywood, which is known for its strength and durability. It can fit any turntable (battle mode) and any 10 to 12-inch mixers. It also comes with a removable panel on the mixer section that allows for mixer placement on the right or left side. This case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design, which helps prevent minor to mild scratches. In addition, all ProX cases use CNC technology, so you can be sure your equipment is safe and ready to use.
- KEEP YOUR TURNTABLE SAFE - Transport your equipment with confidence knowing that it's protected by this heavy-duty flight case. The ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case is designed to protect and transport your turntable with ease.
- EASY LOCKING FIT & TONGUE - The easy locking fit and tongue make it a breeze to set up and take down. No need to worry about frustrating setup time; this flight case will have you up and running in no time.
- SPRING ACTION RECESSED HANDLES - No need to strain yourself trying to move your equipment. The spring action recessed handles make it easy and comfortable to transport your gear however you like.
- PROX GOES GREEN - We're committed to protecting our environment, and that includes making sure our products are as earth friendly as possible. All of our cases are built using top grade heavy-duty materials, ensuring maximum durability and sustainability.
- PROX IS A RELIABLE SOURCE: Trust ProX for all your professional audio gear needs. With a wide range of products to choose from, we have the perfect solution for you.
|Manufacturer Part Number||XS-TMC1012WBL|