The Remo E1-0316-00 Buffalo Drum Head is a beautiful addition to any percussion setup. Inspired by the indigenous cultures of the Americas, this buffalo drum head is equipped with a rope handle and a single mallet, making it easy to carry and store when not in use. This head features both Fiberskyn drum heads and patented Acousticon drum shells, providing excellent projection and enhanced low-pitched fundamentals. Not only does this drum head look great, but it is also designed to stand up to regular use – built to last. By purchasing Remo's Buffalo Drum Head, you will enhance your own percussion experience and be able to trust a respected source for all of your percussion needs.
- INSPIRED BY INDIGENOUS CULTURES OF THE AMERICAS: Embrace the traditional craftsmanship found in this hand-crafted drumhead. Showcase your unique style and get ready to rock!
- ROPE HANDLE & SINGLE MALLET: Achieve the right sound every time with the help of this convenient handle and mallet. Easy to transport and store, so you can take your music on the go!
- FIBERSKYN DRUMHEADS: Get superior tuning stability, control, attack, clarity, and response with Remo's proprietary fiberskyn drumheads.
- EASY TO STORE: Our Remo Buffalo Drum is lightweight and easy to store. The assembly system allows you accessorize for different styles, adapting it to any performance or jam space instantly.
- REMO IS A TRUSTED SOURCE: For nearly half a century Remo has been renowned for its percussion gear needs. Don't settle for second best-- reach for those big dreams with this reliable product from a name you can trust. Life's too short to not get rocking!
|Manufacturer Part Number||E1-0316-00|