The Remo ET-0216-10 Ocean Drum is an incredibly versatile instrument, perfect for both professionals and recreational players. This professional quality double-sided frame drum is designed for use with hands or mallets – it can even be used as a shaker! Featuring an Acousticon shell with a Clear Mylar resonant drumhead and either a Fish Graphic or Standard finish, the Ocean Drum offers incredible recreation of the soothing sounds of both rolling and crashing waves. Ideal for recreational, educational, and professional sound effect applications, this durable drum is built to last. Enhance your percussion experience with the reliable quality and performance of Remo – a trusted source for all your percussion needs.
- RECREATE SOOTHING SOUNDS: Remo's ET-0216-10 Ocean Drum Head is designed to recreate the calming sounds of rolling and crashing waves, creating a unique and captivating soundscape. Perfect for recreational, educational and professional sound applications.
- ACOUSTICON SHELL: This drumhead features a unique Acousticon shell with a Clear Mylar resonant drumhead and a Fish Graphic. Enduring quality construction ensures years of enjoyment for all your soundscapes.
- IMPROVE YOUR PERCUSSION EXPERIENCE: Enjoy improved tone, projection and feel while exploring new possibilities to elevate your percussion experience! With Remo, you can trust that you always have the best gear for your sound needs.
- BUILT TO LAST: Remo's ET-0216-10 is constructed to handle the toughest gigs. Able to withstand regular playing without damage or deterioration, you can always be ready to rock! Make sure no musical beat goes unnoticed or unheard.
- REMO IS A TRUSTED SOURCE: For nearly half a century Remo has been renowned for its percussion gear needs. Don't settle for second best-- reach for those big dreams with this reliable product from a name you can trust. Life's too short to not get rocking!
|Manufacturer Part Number||ET-0216-10|