This Remo M5-1250-FD R Series Drum Head for Djembe is a must-have product for any serious percussionist. This drum head, with its superior construction and weather-resistance, will provide a superb authentic sound with maximum projection, lively overtones, and slap tones that will take your sound to the next level. Technology from the Remo drum set head manufacturing process is utilized to guarantee the durability and quality of the product. This drum head is designed to fit various world percussion drum products, and with its wide, open channel hoop, it can enhance your percussion experience. Furthermore, Remo is a trusted source for all your percussion needs, making the Remo M5-1250-FD R Series Drum Head for Djembe a great addition to your setup.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Crafted with Remo's proprietary films, this drumhead is designed to withstand extreme playing conditions. Whether you’re on the stage or in the rain, you can trust Remo to keep your drum sound alive and vibrant.
- MAXIMUM PROJECTION: Don't let small drums compromise your big sound! R-Series heads deliver maximum projection and lively overtones that will fill any room. Stand out from the crowd with a professional quality performance.
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable construction and standard drum head technology ensure that this head can stand up to whatever you throw at it! Elevate your percussion experience and always be ready for the next jam session.
- DURABLE & QUALITY SOUND: Manufactured using a wide, open channel hoop incorporating Remo's standard drum set head manufacturing technology, this rugged design offers the highest quality sound for all types of drums.
- REMO IS A TRUSTED SOURCE: For nearly half a century Remo has been renowned for its percussion gear needs. Don't settle for second best-- reach for those big dreams with this reliable product from a name you can trust. Life's too short to not get rocking!
|Manufacturer Part Number||M5-1250-FD|