The Remo VE-0118-00 Batter Vintage Emperor Coated Drum Head is the perfect choice for percussionists looking to enhance their playing experience. With two plies of 7.5-mil Coated film on each side, this drumhead creates enhanced mid and low-range frequencies while maintaining maximum durability. This drumhead is a reissue of the original Emperor Coated drumhead, which changed the art of heavy rock drumming in the 1970s. It is the perfect choice for hard rock, funk, and R&B applications, and is the most durable in the Remo line of Emperor drumheads, so you know it'll last. It's built with the craftsmanship and quality you'd expect from Remo, a trusted source for all of your percussion needs. Unlock your true percussion potential with the Remo VE-0118-00 Batter Vintage Emperor Coated Drum Head!
- ENHANCED MID & LOW-RANGE FREQUENCIES: Get rich and full sound with the Remo VE-0118-00 Batter Vintage Emperor Coated Drum Head. This drumhead is designed to provide great tone while durable enough for hard rock, funk, and R&B applications.
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY: Made of 2-plies of 7.5-mil Coated film, this drumhead has been built to last. It will give you years of dependable performance without needing frequent replacing.
- IMPROVE YOUR PERCUSSION EXPERIENCE: With this drum head, you'll be able to create unique and entertaining sounds that will help elevate your sound effortlessly. Go ahead and turn up the volume!
- HARD ROCK, FUNK, & R&B APPLICATIONS: These drumheads are engineered to deliver a punchy attack at an affordable price. With amazing mid and low range frequencies, you'll be able to fully experience all genres of music without compromising on sound quality.
- REMO IS A TRUSTED SOURCE: For nearly half a century Remo has been renowned for its percussion gear needs. Don't settle for second best-- reach for those big dreams with this reliable product from a name you can trust. Life's too short to not get rocking!
|Manufacturer Part Number||VE-0118-00|