The RME Fireface UCX II is the perfect audio interface for professional studio and live recordings. The ultra-compact size makes it easy to transport, while 40 channels of audio provide enough power for even the most demanding projects. Additionally, the latest Plug and Play technology ensures quick and easy installation, even for inexperienced users. With a professional tone of voice, this audio interface is perfect for every recording project.
- CONVENIENT: Easily control the device from the front panel and enjoy access to every feature
- HIGH-QUALITY: Includes 40-channels and an integrated digital recorder to directly play back your jam sessions
- DEPENDABLE: Enables you to completely replace an external mixer and create multiple latency-free monitor mixes with EQ, Dynamics, and Reverb
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Features line-level outputs that are DC-coupled with CV and Gate Voltage control
- ACCURATE: Capable of transferring analog and digital audio data to Windows and Mac computers
|Manufacturer Part Number||FFUCXII|