As the successor of the popular HDSPe AIO, the HDSPe AIO Pro PCI Express Interface Card, provides professional users in the fields of studio and broadcast with the same high channel count and analog/digital input and output variety. RME has entirely reworked the HDSPe AIO Pro in terms of technical features, defining the current state-of-the-art in PCI Express cards. All inputs and outputs are simultaneously operational, even SPDIF (phono) and AES/EBU (XLR). In addition, the HDSPe AIO Pro features a dedicated attenuator in the output section, resulting in an increased signal-to-noise ratio and a lower output impedance at low reference levels.
- Balanced stereo analog in- and output, 24-bit/192kHz
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- DIGICheck, RME's unique metering- and analysing tool
- TotalMix FX: 760 channel Mixer with 42 bit internal resolution
- Native PCI Express - no PCI to PCI Express bridge used
|Manufacturer Part Number||HDSPe AIO Pro|