RME's HDSPeRayDAT is a multi-channel, multi-format PCIe-based solution for recording, mixing, and mastering. The SPDIF (phono) and AES/EBU (XLR) I/O work thanks to separated recording and playback devices in the form of separate cards simultaneously. RayDAT provides 4 x ADAT optical I/O with SPDIF I/O and AES/EBU I/O for a total of 36 channels showcasing inputs and outputs along with two banks of MIDI I/O and TotalMix. The newly developed PCI Express version has a genuine PCI Express core and takes full advantage of the new format, achieving significant performance gains in multitrack audio. In addition, the installation of firmware improvements, adjustments, and bug fixes is more accessible thanks to RME's secure flash update technology!
- Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
- Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
- TMS (Track Marker Support): Supports CD/DAT start-IDs and the read out of CD subcode
- Unique status windows for record and playback, showing mode and sample
|Manufacturer Part Number||HDSPeRayDAT|