The Roland Juno-X Programmable Polyphonic Synthesizer Music Keyboard Piano is a newly developed model with the Super Saw oscillator, velocity sensitivity, Chorus III effect, and more. It offers an authentic experience of the JUNO synthesizers from the 1980s, as well as versatile sounds from the XV-5080, RD-series pianos, and Roland’s classic vocoder. With a fast and intuitive workflow based on Scenes, it's easy to create sounds on the hands-on panel inspired by historic JUNO synths.
- REIMAGINE THE LEGENDARY JUNO SOUND - With the power of the ZEN-Core Synthesis System, the Roland Juno-X Programmable Polyphonic Synthesizer Music Keyboard Piano lets you experience the legendary JUNO sound like never before.
- SUPER SAW OSCILLATOR - Create incredibly rich sounds with the Super Saw oscillator, perfect for modern dance music.
- VELOCITY SENSITIVITY - Play expressively and get more control over your sounds with velocity sensitivity.
- CHORUS III EFFECT - Add depth and dimension to your sounds with the Chorus III effect.
- USER SLOT FOR EXPANSION SOUNDS - User slot for loading Model Expansions such as the JUPITER-8, JD-800, Vocal Designer, and others from Roland Cloud (subscription required).
|Manufacturer Part Number||JUNO-X|