The Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller is a next-generation device that raises the bar for power, versatility, and innovation in MIDI foot control. With its twin expression and control pedals, this advanced control station is perfect for any performance-based MIDI instrument or device. The FC-300's dual pedals give you unprecedented control over your sound, while its sleek design and easy-to-use interface make it a breeze to use. Whether you're a live performer or studio musician, the FC-300 is a must-have tool for your arsenal.
- CONTROL & EXPRESSION: Advanced MIDI foot controller with two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches and expandability
- POWER PATCHES: New Patch Mode stores up to 100 MIDI setups
- PROGRAMABLE SWITCHING: In addition to standard MIDI connection, newly developed RRC2 protocol adapted for bidirectional data flow between FC-300 and Roland RRC2-equipped products
- FEATURES: 3-way power supply and rock-solid metal construction for stage use
- DEPENDABLE: Two Amp Control switches for controlling amp channels or effects
|Manufacturer Part Number||FC-300|