Get started with your new Roland VT-12 Voice Trainer today! The VT-12 is a great tool for beginners, or just as a way to keep your skills sharp. The built in metronome and tuner will help you maintain the proper rhythm and pitch. The VT-12 features 50 exercises from Concone Op. 9, which are world standard voice training exercises used by professional singers all over the world. Have fun practicing your singing with the built in audio tracks and play along with them using the on board accompaniment tracks!
- VISUALLY CHECK YOUR PITCH - The VT-12's illuminated pitch meter lets you visually check your pitch in half-step increments.
- BUILT IN TILT STAND - The Roland VT-12's tilt stand allows for easy viewing of the display screen and keys while playing on a table top or other flat surface. It also folds up for easy storage when not in use.
- METRONOME WITH TEMPO - The VT-12 is equipped with a built-in metronome that can be set to any tempo from quarter note = 60 to quarter note = 200. The metronome flashes in sync with the tempo you select, and also has an adjustable volume control.
- DETECT TWO SINGERS SIMULTANEOUSLY - The VT-12 can detect two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament or just intonation.
- ONBOARD AUDIO EXERCISES - With guide vocals and backing tracks, plus a companion book from Berklee Press; for warmups and basic level exercises, the pitch meter displays your pitch against the internal guide vocal for comparison.
|Manufacturer Part Number||VT-12-BK|