The Shure GLXD16+ Digital Wireless Guitar Pedal System is the perfect choice for musicians who need reliable and easy-to-use wireless performance. The small but powerful GLXD6+ receiver can be placed in the first slot on your pedalboard to provide dual-band scan operation in the 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency ranges, ensuring you get a clear signal every time. Plus, with double the bandwidth of many other wireless systems, you never have to worry about interference or disruptions when you're performing. So if you want to ensure your sound is crystal clear, add the powerful GLXD16+ system to your setup! It includes a lightweight bodypack, a guitar cable tuned for use with all kinds of instruments, and even an integrated tuner on the receiver itself - everything you need for a professional setup that won't let you down!
- NEW, IMPROVED PERFORMANCE: GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless offers new features previously unavailable in the first generation of GLX-D Wireless: operation in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, improved battery life, and multiple receiver options.
- EXCEPTIONAL, DIGITAL WIRELESS AUDIO: Always come through clear and captivate the audience with superior, transparent audio. GLX-D+ Dual Band intelligently avoids interference to give you total, reliable wireless freedom.
- NEW DUAL BAND WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Provides reliable and consistent signal by automatically scanning both 2.4 and 5.8GHz bands and selecting the cleanest channel. More than double the bandwidth ensures that dropouts won't stop the show.
- EASY, WORRY-FREE SETUP & MANAGEMENT: Transmitters and receivers pair up automatically making setup as simple as possible. Smart frequency management continuously monitors the spectrum and moves to a clean channel in case any interference appears.
- SMART RECHARGEABILITY: Up to 12 hours of runtime. The new SB904 battery can be charged directly on the receiver or via included USB-C connector on the handheld microphone or bodypack. Quick charge allows for 1.5 hours of use from a 15 minutes of charge.
|Manufacturer Part Number||GLXD16+-Z3|