Finding the perfect wireless system for your performances doesn’t have to be intimidating. The Shure GLXD24R+ Digital Wireless Rack System with SM58 Capsule offers reliable digital audio with clear sound, impressive reliability, and an unbeatable build. This system will be your go-to for confident wireless sound. Setting up will be a breeze since both the receiver and transmitter automatically pair together — no complicated setup is required. Thanks to Dual Band technology, you’ll never have to worry about interference or dropouts from other devices in the area; this system has a massive frequency range between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz that intelligently monitors your signal and automatically switches frequencies when needed. Even better, you can use the large lithium-ion batteries to power your transmitter all day long! The GLXD24R+ is expandable and customizable, so you can get up and running wirelessly with minimal fuss — choose this Shure digital wireless system for maximum sound quality without any complexity!
- NEW, IMPROVED PERFORMANCE: GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless offers new features previously unavailable in the first generation of GLX-D Wireless: operation in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, improved battery life, and multiple receiver options.
- EXCEPTIONAL, DIGITAL WIRELESS AUDIO: Always come through clear and captivate the audience with superior, transparent audio. GLX-D+ Dual Band intelligently avoids interference to give you total, reliable wireless freedom.
- NEW DUAL BAND WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Provides reliable and consistent signal by automatically scanning both 2.4 and 5.8GHz bands and selecting the cleanest channel. More than double the bandwidth ensures that dropouts won't stop the show.
- RF PERFORMANCE FOR MULTIPLE SYSTEM INSTALLATIONS: GLX-D+ Dual Band provides improved RF performance, antenna distribution and automatic frequency management for up to 16 half-rack systems. Frequency Manager (GLXD+ FM) required (sold separately).
- EASY, WORRY-FREE SETUP & MANAGEMENT: Transmitters and receivers pair up automatically making setup as simple as possible. Smart frequency management continuously monitors the spectrum and moves to a clean channel in case any interference appears.
|Manufacturer Part Number