Introducing the Shure Instrument Microphone - Supercardioid Dynamic Mic for Vocal and Instrumental Applications. Getting your desired sound just got that much easier. With excellent sound qualities, this dynamic microphone was made with both recording engineers and musicians in mind. Its impressive versatility ensures that it can be used on multiple instruments, both acoustically and electrically, as well as vocals. Unlike other microphones, the Shure Beta 57A is perfect for those who are looking for a bit more sparkle in their vocal tracks. It delivers optimal warmth and presence you won’t find in any other microphone. With full-frequency capability, you can rest assured that your instruments will be heard how they were intended to—with top-notch audio quality and crystal-clear clarity. Whether you’re playing live shows or working hard in the studio, this dynamic microphone from Shure knows how to bring out the best performance in sounds from your voice and instruments. Don’t settle for anything less than exceptional when it comes to achieving your ideal sound—reach professional results with Shure Instrument Microphone - Supercardioid Dynamic Mic for Vocal and Instrumental Applications today!
- UNIVERSAL: Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- DEPENDABLE: Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- FEATURES: Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- PERFORMANCE READY: Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
|Manufacturer Part Number||BETA 57A|