ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Souldier Classic Guitar Strap is fully adjustable up to 63” and has a 2” width. These straps have hand-cut leather ends with recycled material backing available in various colors and patterns. Easily attach your guitar strap to your existing instruments by simply clipping it in, adjusting, and locking down the hooks for a perfect fit every time. Take off the shoulder weight of carrying guitars while you play and sing with this universal strap that is compatible with any type of music instrument! Handmade in the United States, Souldier is an independent design manufacturer that fuses aesthetic textile creation with functionality. Souldier carries distinctive merchandise inspired by many musicians worldwide and is created for connoisseurs looking to express their inner spirit.
- ABSTRACT DESIGN: The beautiful stained glass design on this guitar strap makes for a unique accessory with different shades of blue and red to create an eye-catching finish that's perfect to complement your music
- HANDMADE IN USA: Our straps are handmade in Chicago, Illinois, with high-quality materials, ensuring a product that is both reliable and stylish. From design to finished product, we pride ourselves on a product that you can count on and one that we are proud to stand behind
- FITS MOST: Adjustable length from 30 to 63 inches and 2 inches wide. Made to fit almost all players and instruments. From young beginners to professional artists our straps are ready to be a part of any tour. Maybe you will be one of our next artists alongside our current award winning artists
- RECYCLED MATERIALS: We source the best-recycled seatbelts, vinyl, and leather for our products to ensure that not only do our designs match your style but also last for more than one song. You pay for what you get and when you buy a Souldier product you are getting years of use with designs that will never go out of style
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE: Built with a 2-inch wide seat belt and double-thick hand-cut leather ends, you can have the confidence you need to rock out on your next big gig. Seatbelts protect you in the car, and they also will protect your bass, electric, and/or acoustic guitar on the big stage
|Manufacturer Part Number||GS0177WH02WH|